HEC Montréal in partnership with the American International School of Brazzaville (A.I.S.B.) and the Congolese Foundation for Education (F.C.E.) offers a unique 4-year international course. Students will follow the preparatory year of the Bachelor of Business Administration (B.A.A.) program on the American International School of Brazzaville campus, before continuing their studies on the prestigious HEC Montréal campus.
Bachelor of Business Administration
The B.A.A. International course is a management program delivered over 4 years of study:
1 year at the American International School of Brazzaville (AISB) in the Republic of Congo and 3 years at HEC Montreal in Canada. It encourages the spirit of initiative and encourages each student to surpass themselves, to flourish and to reveal their talents as a future manager through an international experience.
It offers students the opportunity to discover North American pedagogical methods (case studies, flipped pedagogy, teamwork, etc.) from the start of the course, thanks to the teaching of a few courses, face-to-face or remotely, by professors from HEC Montréal at the American International School of Brazzaville (AISB).
It allows students to start in Brazzaville, Republic of Congo (near their family), before moving to Montreal and thus save on tuition fees and living expenses in Canada for the first year.
COURSE START DATE:
MONDAY 4 OCTOBER 2021
|Key skills for management learning||3 credits|
|Differential calculus with applications in management||3 credits|
|Vector and linear algebra with applications in management||3 credits|
|Introduction to integral calculus and its applications in management||3 credits|
|Productivity tools for managers||3 credits|
|Business English courses||3 credits|
|Business sociology||3 credits|
|Introduction to quantitative management methods||1,5 credits|
|Introduction to financial accounting||1,3 credits|
|Monde des affaires||3 credits|
|Introductory workshops in management studies 1||1,5 credits|
|Introductory workshops in management studies 2Initiation workshops in management studies 2||1,5 credits|
Please click on the button below to discover the admission conditions and the different prices.
This course is distinguished by:
HEC Montreal is:
Access to 285 renowned, multidisciplinary faculty members.
• An openness to the world with the possibility of participating in the largest international management exchange program in Canada, in one of the 166 prestigious partner institutions in 45 countries, in international campuses and international internships.
• A multilingual approach, unique in North America, with 3 possible paths: French, bilingual (French and English) and trilingual (French, English and Spanish).
• A dedicated team to support students during the various stages (online registration at HEC Montréal, immigration procedures, settling in Montréal, integration into the social and academic environment, tutoring for courses, etc.).
• A placement rate of 92%, access to post-graduation work permits, permanent residence and the possibility of applying for Canadian citizenship
The first business school founded in Canada in 1907, HEC Montréal holds the three most prestigious accreditations in its field, which confirm the excellence of its training and the quality of its supervision: AACSB (Association to Advanced Collegiate Schools of Business), EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) and AMBA (Association of MBAs).
HEC Montréal emphasizes international exchanges, the quality of language teaching and the development of technological skills.
The School occupies a place of choice on the international scene of major management schools with:
- More than 14,300 students, including 29% foreign students from 155 countries.
- A network of more than 95,800 active graduates on all continents.
- More than 285 career professors who teach in more than 100 management study programs, from B.A.A. at Ph.D.
- Partnerships with 166 universities and business schools in 45 countries.
Partnerships with 166 universities and business schools in 45 countries.
More than a century of history has led it there. Result of its sustained avant-gardism in all its fields of action: teaching, research, international intervention and training of executives and senior leaders.
The Association of Former Congolese Graduates of HEC Montreal (ACDHM) is made up of former graduates of HEC Montreal. In existence since June 2015, its vocation aims to cultivate excellence through professional discipline and to strengthen the ties between HEC Montréal and its graduates in the Republic of Congo. The ACDHM will support the B.A.A. International course for: the promotion of the Course, administrative procedures, management of admission files to HEC Montréal, obtaining student visas and logistics when Canadian professors travel to Brazzaville.