We are currently seeking an English speaking male behavioral technician in Congo Brazzaville. This position involves implementing an applied behavioral analysis plan for a child with special needs, providing one-on-one support and guidance to facilitate their development and growth.
Under the supervision of the QBA/IBA
– Provide one-on-one support and instruction to the child, implementing behavior management techniques and strategies.
– Monitor and track progress, collecting data on behavior and skill acquisition using Tally Flex.
– Collaborate with parents, caregivers, and other professionals to ensure consistency in implementing the behavioral plan across different settings, whilst identifying areas of improvement that will go into modifying the plan accordingly.
– Provide guidance to parents, caregivers, teachers, and other professionals involved in the child’s care.
– A qualification (degree or diploma) in early childhood education, or a related field.
– Experience working with children with special needs, preferably in the field of applied behavioral analysis.
– Strong knowledge of behavior management techniques and strategies.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
– Possession of a valid passport.
– Competitive salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
– Opportunity to make a significant impact on the life of a child with special needs.
– Cultural immersion and exposure to the vibrant Congolese community within an international school environment.
– Supportive and collaborative work environment.
If you are a dedicated and compassionate individual seeking a rewarding opportunity to work with a child with special needs, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org