The American International School of Brazzaville is committed to developing the intellect and character of globally- minded citizens through a rigorous and challenging curriculum.
A learning community of distinction, inspiring students to achieve academic potential, making positive contributions to society and progressing as respectful, informed and prepared global citizens.
A Graduate from AISB:
• Is literate for the 21st century, demonstrates proficiency in reading, writing, analyzing, listening, and speaking English; and has a working knowledge of another world language.
• Demonstrates a capacity for mathematical analysis, scientific inquiry, and logical reasoning.
• Thinks critically, demonstrates the ability to analyze, evaluate, and synthesize information.
• Is proficient in research skills and capable of determining whether the information is relevant, valid, and reliable.
• Demonstrates an understanding of World History and different cultures.
• Is proficient in technology.
• Shows an appreciation and understanding of fine and performing arts.
• Is prepared to successfully engage in post-secondary education, work, and service.
An AISB Graduate is a lifelong learner who:
• Maintains wellness and balance in life.
• Accepts responsibility for personal actions.
• Exhibits a strong work ethic and displays perseverance in the face of adversity.
• Demonstrates ethical decision-making skills, self-control, and the ability to make responsible choices.
• Behaves respectfully.
• Considers the perspectives and opinions of others.
• Advocates for self and others and demonstrates a sense of empathy.
• Has a positive impact on the community.
• Resolves conflicts peacefully and fairly.
• Displays maturity and the ability to manage emotions.
• Has a well-developed sense of self and demonstrates personal integrity.
• Communicates effectively.
• Appreciates and embraces diversity.