Mr. Bel-Gaza holds a Master’s degree in economics and finance as well as a certificate in international trade and finance. He is the founder and CEO of AFRIKA FINANCE, in addition to being the founder and chairman of BH Oil, an oil distribution company. Mr. Bel-Gaza is passionate about the eradication of poverty and has been heavily involved in various charitable activities.
With a Master’s degree in project management and more than 20 years of experience, Mr. Francis WEGA has helped the management of more than 40 companies in various business sectors, from the United States to Africa. He is promoter of ACEP Management consulting firm, specializing in strategic management and project management.
Passionate about extreme sports, a sport trainer and expert in human development for more than 30 years. Mr Eliphal has put his experience at the service of the youth by leading youth transformation projects across the continent. He is the General Secretary of the AFE.
● Implementation of the principles and policies that guides School operations
● Financial planning and approval of the annual budget
● Hire, evaluate and support the school’s Director
● Periodic review of AISB admissions procedures
● Ensure programs have adequate resources to meet the needs of all students
The Board of Trustees is composed of at least five and at most nine members, including 3 permanent
members, who are the founders of the school. Among the founders of the school are included:
● Ms. Fatima BEYINA-MOUSSA – Board Chair
● Mr. Francis WEGA – Founding member
● Mr. Eliphal BALLOULA-TOUADI – Founding Member
The Board of Directors appoints new members for a fixed term based on the needs and objectives of the
Currently, the Board of Trustees is filled by the following 3 members:
● A Representative of the United States Embassy
● A Representative of United Nations agencies
● A WHO Representative